CLUBCAR24 – POWERED BY CART CARE COMPANY
DThe Cart Care Company GmbH has locations in Pinneberg, Mettmann and Pilsach. As the official distributor/importer of the ClubCar Ingersoll Rand USA brand, we specialize in the trade, distribution, rental and servicing of new and used electric golf carts, turf, industrial and special vehicles for the transport of people and goods.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Large number of used electric carts, gasoline carts and accessories
- Three locations in Germany
- Warranty on all vehicles
- Tested safety by master company
- Original spare parts
- top customer service
As the market leader in this segment and as an official ClubCar distributor, the Cart Care Company is also a proven specialist for special requests or special bodies. We offer these exclusive services and securities to our customers:
- Official protection and registration for 48 months/24 months (depending on vehicle model)
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Guarantee certificate
- Technical innovations and changes
- Updates for the control software
- Original spare parts (especially important for brakes, steering, drive)
- Documentation such as CE conformity, EMV (electromagnetic compatibility), COC-Dokumente etc.
- 12 months warranty on our used ClubCar vehicles (with attached quality seal)
Since the world’s largest golf trade fair, the PGA Merchandising Show in Orlando in 2013, the Cart Care Company has officially been the number one golf sales company in the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) region. Never before has a German ClubCar distributor been nominated for this award.
CART CARE GMBH
Official ClubCar Distributor
Telephone +49 4101 3748394
Telefax +49 4101 3748405
Telephone +49 2104 5066937
Telefax +49 2104 5066877
An der Muschel 6
92367 Pilsach (Nuernberg)
Telephone +49 9181 5122660
CLUB CAR – ELECTRIC TRANSPORTATION AND UTILITY VEHICLES FROM THE MARKET LEADER
With an annual production of around 120,000 units, ClubCar Ingersoll Rand is the world leader in the area of “lightweight” electric vehicles. The vehicles are used, for example, in golf clubs, international airports, car manufacturing plants, in heavy industry or logistics centres. In addition, vehicles approved for road use are offered with a speed of up to 40 kph.